Frontend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
As a pioneer in recycling, upcycling and recompounding of plastics, the KraussMaffei Group has been involved in research and development on the subject of recycling for more than three decades, enabling processors to enter the plastics recycling sector.
Polymore will be our new B2B online marketplace for purchasing and selling compounds, recyclates and post-industrial waste in Europe. This is part of our contribution to the future to get the circular economy going and an example of our commitment to sustainability.
For our new development team, with about 5 developers, we are looking for a colleague in frontend development for web applications.
- Within the team you will be responsible for the development of the frontend for our new online B2B platform
- You will develop, expand and maintain various customer-oriented interface modules
- You will be in charge of components and applications created by yourself
- In addition, you will help to plan and develop new functions
- Close cooperation with our backend developers as well as project managers and designers
Skills and qualifications
- You enjoy coding and developing new ideas
- Experience in dealing with Babel, Gatsby and Redux is highly desirable
- Agile methods like SCRUM are not new to you
- Experienced in the principles of version control, continuous integration platforms and agile development methods
- Flexibility, solution orientation & high quality awareness
- A degree in software engineering or related fields OR at least 2 years of in-depth experience in frontend development
Why work with us
- Independent work in cross-functional, agile teams
- Intensive exchange with our enthusiastic developers
- Room for your own ideas and new technologies
- A modern workplace in our modern office with start-up character
- Ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise
- Modern tech stack, selected according to the team needs
Flexible working hours incl. home office and 30 days holiday
What are you waiting for?
If you've always wanted to work on a project with a start-up character and want to create something completely new with a motivated team, send us your application documents straight away.